Thursday, April 5, 2007

Coffee Bean @ Changi Airport T2





Last visited: 31 March 2007

This is my very first entry so let me introduce you to the purpose of writing this blog ya? :)

This blog is purely created out of my passion to eating!!! Hahaha...lol And mainly for my own pleasure to reminisce on those wonderful delicacies that I have tasted. So I can be thankful to God and all the chefs for making our lives such a wonderful place to live in. :D

But always remember that these are juz my personal point of views. You are free to leave me comments or recommendations...but pls don't judge or criticize me for everyone differs in their appetites and likings for food .

So back to the topic, I have my first breakfast at Coffee Bean @ Changi Airport T2 last Saturday morning. I ordered the set meal with the sausage, scrambled egg, toast and a complimentary cup of coffee; while my friend ordered the salmon scrambled egg muffin. I haven't tried the salmon scrambled egg mufffin so I would not comment on it.

Comments: The sausage taste about the same compared to many other sausages that I have eaten before at outlets like Cold Storage. The scramble egg is slightly tasteless, if I don't add the salt and black pepper provided. The toast must have been left unattended for some time so it was no longer warm and cruchy when I had it. But I like the salad that comes along with it is FANTASTIC with its thousand island dressing, cherry tomatoes and the butterhead lettuce. The coffee tastes fresh and good...the trademark for coffee at Coffee Bean. :) So overall, the breakfast is healthy and can be considered above average, but for the price you pay (S$6.50), I think it is worth for this English breakfast.
Location
Changi Airport Terminal 2 Departure Hall Level
Coffee Bean Cafe
(Opposite Burger King)


Ratings (Total 5 points)
Sausage: 3.0
Scrambled egg: 2.5
Salad: 4
Toast: 2.5
Drinks: 4
Price: $$$

Overall: 3.5 out of 5

Other remarks: The cushion seats are very comfortable and the environment still cozy despite of its open cafe concept right at the centre of the airport mall. It is enjoyable and relax to have your breakfast at such a place, giving you a good start for your day. :)

No comments: