Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Canadian Pizza - Smoked Salmon Pizza

Last eaten: 11 April 2007

Sometimes, especially during the exam period, I would like to order home deliveries when I don't feel like getting out of my room. Pizza deliveries and McDelivery are my two favourite orders. You may think it will cost lots for deliveries compared to getting out to eat...well, I guess not really. If you are ordering together with friends, as you guys divide the costs among the group, I can say it will cost only about S$5-S$10 person (the more number of people sharing, the cheaper and better varieties you get). If you order alone, you can split your pizza into several meals. I have tried once splitting it into 3-4 meals...so that will probably cost me S$5 per meal? Hahaha...about the same price you may pay outside isn't it? Oh well...that applies if you have a bigger appetite...or just as lazy as me...hahaha... :P

Comments: I suppose most of us would have tried Canadian Pizza at least one time in their life up to now. What I come across this afternoon is that they have this pizza called Smoked Salmon Pizza. The words "smoke salmon" really sounds appealing and expensive to me, so I decided to give it a try. Well, I take a look at the salmon pizza, thinking "Hmm...it looks pretty good to me." Then I take my bite...it IS nice! Unlike many other pizzas that have thick layer of cheese on top (oohh I love that! :P), this salmon pizza doesn't. The smoked salmon is nicely spread all over the pizza and taste really yummy. It consist more of vegetables like capsium and tomatoes. Yet they contribute much to a fresher taste, a taste that won't make me feel that oily and guilty after eating. So if you a meat-lover, I guess this pizza may not be suitable for you.

How to order

Canadian Pizza
Tel: 6241 0241
http://www.canadian-pizza.com

Ratings (Total of 5 points)

Taste: 3.5
Ingredients: 4.0
Freshness: 3.5
Healthiness: 2.5
Waiting time: 1.0 (I waited for 1 hr 10 mins for the pizza to arrive)
Price: $$$ (S$21.90 nett for 2 regular pizzas)
OVERALL: 3.0

Other remarks: Maybe this pizza is not new to some of you, yet I would still recommend to you all to consider ordering it next time when you have the cravings. I mean, smoke salmon is the more expensive ingredients and they only charged you for the same price with the other pizza...isn't this is a good bargain? Besides it is SLIGHTLY better for those who love to eat pizza yet want to feel healthy at the same time.

If you are to compare it with Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut offers less variety of pizzas but more variety of other main course and side orders. It is more ideal if you are super hungry and cannot wait anymore as their delivery time is definitely much faster than Canadian. Yet Canadian pizza has a wider range of choices for you to choose. But then again, there are many more other pizza deliveries around in Singapore like Oishi Pizza and Rite Pizza that you might like to consider too ya? *wink* ;)

No comments: