Saturday, April 21, 2007

Starbuck Coffee -- Java Chips



Last drank: 20 April 2007

Drank this because my neighbour strongly recommended it to me. Hahaha...we are just two big chocolate lovers, and as always if there is any good chocolatey food, we will definitely share it out manz...yeah...lol Hence, today I finally get to pass by a Starbuck Coffee to satisfy my chocolate cravings. It certainly is my hot favourite thing to eat during high stress period! :P

Comments: This coffee is not cheap at all at S$6 a cup for Tall size. The other normal coffee at Starbuck only sells around S$5. BUT this is all worth it if you LOVE chocolate! :D Mixed with the ice blended coffee are tiny little pieces of chocolate inside the drink. So like the Godiva Chocolixir, you can feel and chew the bits of chocolate inside your mouth as you drink it. The chocolate, of course not as fantastic as Godiva, is very good enough for enhancing the coffee. Hence, with the good quality of coffee by Starbuck, the strong bitter coffee taste blends in perfectly with the sweetness of the chocolate. It is just another chocolate addiction for me...oh manz...lol

Ratings (Total of 5 points)

Taste: 5.0

Richness (Coffee and chocolate): 4.5

Quality: 5.0

Price: $$$ (S$6 for Tall size)

OVERALL: 5.0!

Other remarks: I start to love the coffee at Starbuck because it just taste fantastic. Hence, with this chocolate combination, it seems like a coffee-chocolate heaven to me. Hahaha...my newest addition to my list of chocolate favourites! :DD

No comments: