Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mos Burger - Fried Garlic 'n' Lemon Mussels

Last eaten: 17 April 2007

I love this finger food at Mos Burger ever since I studied at their outlets when I was in JC. It was a nice delicious finger-licking-finger-food back then for a poor student. :P You only need to pay $3.10 for 5 pieces of mussels wor...not too expensive for such quality of food isn't it?

Comments: Until now, I still cannot really taste if it is fresh. But I can say that if it isn't, then it won't feel chewy at all. The garlic and the lemon taste is mild yet just nice for the mussels. Hence, you can taste the essence of the mussels without having the garlic and lemon smell to cover it up.

Location

Any Mos Burger outlets in Singapore

Ratings (Total of 5 points)

Taste: 3.5
Freshness: 3.0
Quality: 3.5
Price: $$ (S$3.10 for 5 pieces)
OVERALL: 3.5

Other remarks: I also love Mos Burger fries and their Ice Milk Tea. Their fries are specially thick and less salty compared to many other fast food outlets. Their ice milk tea is sweet and very japanese style, very different from our Teh Bing (ice milk tea) that we have in the coffee shops.

No comments: